Perfect paperback books, every time!
This binding technique is used to create shop-ready paperback books, and is the most popular and least expensive finishing option.
We produce in excess of 25,000 perfect-bound a week, to a high standard using extremely strong Henkel glue on our binding line.
How we perfect bind your book:
- The digitally printed full-colour cover is laminated on our automatic laminator
- The printed loose-leaf sheets leave the black and white digital printing presses ready collated
- They enter the bindery where the book block is gathered and milled along the spine edge to create a rough surface
- The glue is applied and the cover is creased before being wrapped around and adhered to the text block
- The books are trimmed to final size
- Your books are then carefully packed and despatched as requested
- On-Demand Book Printing with BookVault
- Ebook Conversion
- Scanning Services
- Global Print Production
- Retail Print Fulfilment and Distribution