High definition mono and colour printing at your finger tips!
We pride ourselves at Printondemand-Worldwide in continually investing in software and print technology to ensure the best quality for our customers.
In 2015 we made a major investment into two duplex Screen Truepress Jet520Z Inkjet press' which delivers superior inkjet quality and complements the company’s existing toner-based OCE and iGen printers
With our mix of toner and inkjet devices we can now offer choice for mono and colour printing:
- Produce black and white plate sections onto gloss/satin paper
- Produce a higher quality image reproduction for photo printing or art books
- For example, 1200dpi quality with halftone screens at an unprecedented 180lpi!!
- Produce colour sections in-line on our inkjet devices
If you ever considered colour printing to be expensive, difficult and daunting, welcome to a fuss-free future!
Short-run, full-colour printing is an existing development, allowing authors to produce books containing colour inserts or publishers to enter new, previously untapped markets.
Traditionally litho printing colour plate sections were not cost-effective for print runs of less than 250 copies, However, using the latest workflow technology alongside our industry-proven digital colour printing presses, we can now offer you colour pages inserted anywhere in your book, on a wide variety of paper stocks.
We now have Igen printers working alongside our two Ricoh C751 digital colour presses, meaning we can now offer near lithographic quality on all colour and high definition mono books and journals we print!
- Ideal for children’s books
- Short-run solution for educational books
- Cost effective company brochures
- NO restrictions on run length
- Print on to a variety of stocks
- Available via our online quoting & ordering system
- BookVault On-Demand Book Printing
- Ebook Conversion
- Scanning Services
- Global Print Production
- Retail Print Fulfilment and Distribution