The Platinum Package
You can sit back and relax with our Platinum package, it has everything you need, a lot of what you want and a little extra spice to give you that edge! Not only will this package reach out to different audiences with both an ebook and print book, but it will also cut out the stress it takes to get there. Don’t worry about a thing, as our professional and skilled designer will set about laying out your text and designing a bespoke cover.
And we’re not finished yet. Not only do we help with the design and get you set up with an ebook, but we provide a promo pack of goodies to help get your name out there and a social media presence to boost you on your way!
The Platinum Package includes:
- Bespoke cover design.
- Full text and image layout of your text.
- A social media post introducing your book and you as an author on our Facebook page.
- An Author of the Week feature on the homepage of The Great British Bookshop for 7 days.
- Purchase of ISBN numbers for your print book and ebook.
- Bound proof for approval.
- Legal distribution of the library copies with accompanying letters.
- Our designer will add a copy page to the text and ISBN barcode to the cover along with our logo and the required RRPs.
- Data feed sent to Nielsen.
- Conversion of your PDFs into an E-PUB file for your ebook.
- 25 complimentary print copies to the author on approval of publication.
- Listing on our retail sites for both your print book and ebook for 1-year (renewable on subscription for a fee of £25 + VAT per year, per title). Examples of these sites include Amazon.co.uk and The Great British Bookshop.
- 20% off your first print order with us.
- Our complete Promo Pack, usually sold for £95, which consists of:
100 x A5 postcards
100 x business cards
100 x bookmarks
100 x A4 posters
All designed by us, based on the cover of your book.
To proceed with publishing with us, you will need to read through and sign a publishing contract. You can see a dummy contract here.
Once your contract is signed and the agreed fee paid, we will start work.
Your bespoke cover design and layout service will commence after a conference call with our designer. He needs around 3-4 weeks to get you a first set of PDFs, at which point you can request amendments and then we move on to the proof stages. It typically takes another 5-7 working days for you to receive a bound proof.
Your promo pack will take 1-2 weeks to design, then we’ll send you the PDFs to approve and add any personal touches you desire. Once your PDFs are approved, we’ll get everything made and posted within 2 weeks.
Our ebook conversion process takes roughly 1-2 weeks and we will send you your E-Pub file for approval before we send it out to the world to purchase. Don’t forget to select your BIC codes to give yourself the best chances possible at coming up first in search results.
Are you ready to start your self-publishing journey with a BookPUBLISHER package? Click here and one of our team will be in touch to organise your BookPUBLISHER and Upfront Publishing consultation!
Schedule your publishing consultation