The Gold Package
The Gold Package is a wonderful way to put your name out there in both ebook and print book format. It’s a super affordable, all-singing, all-dancing package that will give you the best chance at reaching consumers. With both an ebook and physical book, you have that extra edge and can appeal to more readers!
First you need to decide if you require any assistance with preparing your manuscript and designing your cover. If you need our help with these, please see our design services page.
Alternatively, if you’d like to do the work yourself, simply prepare your files to our required specification and send them over. If you’re unsure what our requirements are, please download our free guide: Supplying PDF Files for Print.
The Gold Package includes:
- Purchase of ISBN number.
- Bound proof for approval.
- Legal distribution of the library copies with accompanying letters.
- Our designer will add a copy page to the text and ISBN barcode to the cover along with our logo and the required RRPs.
- Data feed sent to Nielsen.
- Conversion of your PDFs into an E-PUB file for your ebook.
- 15 complimentary print copies to the author on approval of publication.
- Listing on our retail sites for both your print book and ebook for 1-year (renewable on subscription for a fee of £25 + VAT per year, per title). Examples of these sites include Amazon.co.uk and The Great British Bookshop.
- £100 off our cover design service with our in-house designer.
- 15% off your first print order with us.
- Our complete Promo Pack, usually sold for £95, which consists of:
100 x A5 postcards
100 x business cards
100 x bookmarks
100 x A4 posters
All designed by us, based on the cover of your book.
To proceed with publishing with us, you will need to read through and sign a publishing contract. You can see a dummy contract here.
Once your contract is signed and the agreed fee paid, we will start work.
It typically takes 5-7 working days for you to receive a bound proof. If you have provided your own files, our designer will simply add the necessary copy page to the text and barcode to the cover, then we’re good to print.
If you have requested a more in-depth design service for your cover and/or text file, then please allow a further 2-3 weeks for your PDFs to be created.
Your promo pack will take 1-2 weeks to design, then we’ll send you the PDFs to approve and add any personal touches you desire. Once your PDFs are approved, we’ll get everything made and posted within 2 weeks.
Our ebook conversion process takes roughly 1-2 weeks and we will send you your E-Pub file for approval before we send it out to the world to purchase. Don’t forget to select your BIC codes to give yourself the best chances possible at coming up first in search results.
Are you ready to start your self-publishing journey with a BookPUBLISHER package? Click here and one of our team will be in touch to organise your BookPUBLISHER and Upfront Publishing consultation! Schedule your publishing consultation