Printondemand-worldwide has now been trading for two decades, proudly making us one of the UK's longest established, award winning, digital book and journal printers.
Our high-speed sheet and web-fed digital printing presses eliminate the need for plates, storage and wastage associated with traditional offset book and journal printing. In 2015 we invested in state-of-the-art inkjet presses and automation systems as part of our continued commitment to technology and the Lean manufacturing ethos.
Environmental concerns continue as a priority. Printondemand-worldwide has policies that keep us at the forefront of 'green' printing, pro-actively addressing the issues facing the printing and publishing industries at the moment, including waste, shipping, handling and transport.
What do we do:
High-quality, perfect-bound, wiro/spiral or notch-bound books, printed in black and white or in full colour, are manufactured at our fully FSC certified production hub for distribution around the world.
Digital quantities range from as low as one copy up to 2,000 copies competitively.
We offer affordable, high-quality digital printing for both books and journals including colour insert sections on coated papers. Colour sections can be inserted throughout the publication and on a wide variety of paper stocks.
If you thought litho colour quality from digital printing was a myth, think again!
What you might not know we also do:
- True On-Demand Book and Journal Printing (Virtual Stock Model)
- Auto-stock replenishment
- Affordable Mono and Colour Printing
- Ebook Conversion to all Formats
- Global e-Retail to over 1,000 Retailers and 65,000+ libraries worldwide
- Global Print Production and Distribution
- Global Book Retail Services
- UK Direct Mail and Distribution Services
Find out more information:
- Our environmental approach
- Our environmental policies
- Our awards and accreditations
- Our plant
- Latest news
- Latest employment opportunities