Introduction to Collective Licensing and other Publishers Licensing Society Training Events
On 18th June the Publishers Licensing Society [PLS] is holding an Introduction to Collective Licensing seminar to which all publishers are invited. This will be the first of several seminars being organised by the PLS during the summer and autumn. The PLS is also holding its annual Open Day at Burlington House on 1st July. Attendance at each of these events needs to be booked in advance.
The seminar will cover the following
- What the Publishers Licensing Society does and how it supports publishers
- An introduction to collective licensing and how it works
- How publishers can optimise their revenues using PLSe
- How the PLS can help with rights management
- Information about other PLS initiatives: PLS Clear and Access to Research
- An opportunity to meet the PLS team.
Refreshments will be provided.
More information about this seminar and other PLS events and how to book may be found here