File Scan Services
At Printondemand our pre-press department uses a PDF workflow. However if you can’t supply us with print-ready PDF files, we can convert documents for you from most of the industry standard applications.
What does this mean?
It means that you're no longer limited to printing what your have a PDF file for!
High-resolution scanning is available to turn you manuscripts and hard copies back into PDF format.
- Scan each page to image and re-collate the file into a PDF format
- Optimise the files to cope with mixed text and images
- Redesign and/ or typeset your hard copy book
- Scan and recreate your cover using high-resolution colour scanning, including repairing blemishes and adjusting the spine size
- Scan is destructive scan only
Bring your backlist of titles back into print using POD - just print what you need!
Our print-on-demand single copy BookVault system is flexible enough to allow you to order single copies of multiple format books and journals, with a choice of bind types and text and cover stocks - all with full online visability!
See our BookVault pages for details on how printing on demand has huge benefits to your publishing business, and how we offer incredible value adding services with our BookVault system.
The possibilities are endless
Now we have converted your manuscript into PDF format it's a great time to think about your e-resource strategy!
Did you know research shows that 70% of those who buy an ebook also buy the printed copy?
Double your revenue with ebooks! They can drive your book sales!