Making your content work harder for you
We print, fulfil and distribute your book orders, simple!
We now offer single copy order fulfilment via selected online retailers and wholesalers in the USA and UK/EU markets for publishers of all sizes. This service is for publishers only.
Our Retail Print Fulfilment and Distribution service provides publishers of any size with an additional way to maximise revenue streams via print on demand, whilst reducing costs associated with warehousing, reprint under consideration status, freight costs and inventory management.
It’s easy to get started!
Submit your digital file or hardcopy for scanning to us along with your title metadata. We securely store your publication in our digital repository and feed out title availability information to wholesalers and retailers we work with, together with the leading bibliographic agencies. Publishers can market restrict publications and we provide a UK and USA retail print and distribution service or a UK only service.
Once you have signed our non-exclusive contract and completed your account form we will discuss with you the best way for you to send us your files and upload your metadata depending on how many titles you want to put into the service. It really is that easy!
Printondemand can earn you revenue!
Perhaps the most important part of the process is the fact we pay you revenue on each sale of your books. This revenue is calculated as retail price less discount (retailer specifies) less print cost (which we deduct.)
You reap the rewards of global retail without lifting a finger!
- Sell before you print- eliminate the risk of print
- Easy access to international markets
- No warehousing/ inventory or depreciation costs- print-on-demand from just a single copy
- No order processing costs or administration
- No freight or handling costs for distribution
- Pure incremental revenue stream through growing on-line markets
How does it work?
- Publisher sets up their files in the PODW virtual digital library and supplies title metadata
- Publisher dictates UK or USA markets by loading either Sterling or Dollar retail prices together with the retail discount
- PODW securely stores the digital file and feeds the title metadata out to the leading bibliographic agencies and the wholesalers and retailers we work with
- PODW receives orders direct from the retailers and wholesalers and we print and ship the books direct
- For every copy sold PODW pays publisher sales revenue calculated as retail price less discount less print cost
- No handling, order or credit control administration, no freight overheads and no risk - pure revenue back to you
How does the payment scheme work?
Below is an example of how the revenue is calculated and paid to you:
Illustrative Retail Finance Model Only
- You decide the price = £20.00
- You decide the discount range = 40%*
- Net price = £12.00
- We deduct (example print cost) = £2.49
- We pay you = £9.51**
*Typical discount range to include all retailers is 35-50%.Whilst your title is presented in our fees to our retailers we cannot guarantee that they list ( eg. Short discount, title content)
**VAT (if applicable) is applied by the retailer at the point of purchase
- On-Demand Book Printing with BookVault
- Ebook Conversion
- Scanning Services
- Global Print Production
- Retail Print Fulfilment and Distribution