Perfect paperback books, every time!
Perfect Binding is used to create shop-ready paperback books, and is the most popular and least expensive finishing option.
Whether you require just one copy, or thousands, whether you’re bring back and out of print book or publishing the next best seller, we can help!
We produce in excess of 20,000 perfect-bound a week, to a high standard using extremely strong Henkel glue on our binding line.
- Standard (197mm x 132mm)
- Demy (216mm x 138mm)
- A5 (210mm x 148mm)
- Royal (233mm x 156mm)
- Custom portrait sizes (available on request)
- Custom landscape sizes (available on request)
Use our online quote tool to request a bespoke quotation, providing your individual book specifications.
How we perfect bind your book:
- The digitally printed full-colour cover is laminated on our automatic laminator
- The printed loose-leaf sheets leave the black and white digital printing presses ready collated
- They enter the bindery where the book block is gathered and milled along the spine edge to create a rough surface
- The glue is applied and the cover is creased before being wrapped around and adhered to the text block
- The books are trimmed to final size
- Your books are then carefully packed and despatched as requested
What type of books do you produce?
- Science, Technical or Medical Books
- Children's or Trade Books
- Educational Books
- Academic, Professional or Reference Books