Ebook conversion through Printondemand-worldwide
At Printondemand-worldwide we can convert your printed book into an ebook. In fact, it doesn't have to be a book. If you have a publication you want available in electronic form, we can help!
Our ebook conversion service, requires you to provide a PDF, Word or InDesign file of the work you require converting, and we will do the rest. Other file formats accepted subject to review.
We know that security of content is important to you so all our conversions are carried out in the UK.
What’s more, we use actual human beings to make sure the electronic version of your publications is every bit as elegant and readable as the printed version (where ebook reader format permits).
A computer can’t grasp the subtleties of style and syntax that make your publications unique, so we never rely on them 100%.
Unlike many of our competitors, we offer conversion into multiple formats:
- Used by the majority of tablet style readers e.g. iPad
- Flexible format that allows text to flow into different screen styles handling colour and multimedia
- Can handle audio and video inserts
- For use with Amazon Kindle and other readers that use Electronic Ink technology
- Black and white only at present
- Very popular for text-only ebooks
- Handles colour illustrations and complex formatting very well but has limited flexibility
As you can see, whatever format suits your content and your customer base, whether it’s an iPad, Kindle, Nook, Kobo or even a mobile phone, we can accommodate as we convert to all formats.
We offer online, mobile, mobile internet and library sales channels. This means your ebooks have every opportunity and platform to sell. Please keep reading for information on our ebook Retail Services.
We can also offer a bespoke service for embedded audio and video as well as app creation. Just ask us about these!
PODW only quotes conversion prices on sight of the file to be converted.