Unlock the potential of your content!
We offer a true print-on-demand virtual stock model for both mono and colour books and journals across a range of bind styles and paper choices.
From a copy of one, Printondemand-worldwides offer a tool which allows you to manage the order and manufacture process, making it transparent and simple.
BookVault is a simple, quick and easy-to-use online web service for publishers allowing you to order and print your publications on demand.
Within minutes you can upload titles and place orders in real time directly into our print ordering systems and track them through to final delivery.
It allows publishers to upload files and metadata and place orders via a secure virtual digital repository. And managing your virtual inventory has never been easier!
BookVault in essence is a huge digital library of your titles, which is able to be managed by you as and when you require print services. The benefit of which is you upload your title once, and only once, and it is ready and waiting whenever you require a copy.
Who can benefit from BookVault?
- Publishers of any size
- Publishers moving to an inventory free stock model requiring drop ship direct back to distributor, warehouse or end customer
- Publishers moving to an inventory free stock model using retail services to only print when an order is received
- Publishers moving to an auto stock replenishment model - short runs back to the warehouse
What are the benefits of using BookVault for POD?
- Save time with easy ordering via web-based simple order system
- Minimise your capital outlay by removing the need for stock printing
- Reduce associated storage, distribution and transport costs
- Save money and resources on administration
- A personal data library listing all your BookVault titles for ease of ordering
- Real-time reporting as the job progresses through production
- Order direct to your end customer, choosing the delivery option that is right for you
- Integrate your e-commerce website via a custom web application programming interface (API)
- Retail sales analytics (real time) when using our retail model
We make the process quick and easy, eliminating time and effort on administration, giving you transparency when ordering print jobs.
If you're interested in finding out more, please call us on 01733 237867 and a member of our team will be happy to help!